BizDen, “The Business Development Network”, exists to help mainly small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) grow their business and/or improve their profitability, move up to the next level, create their first website, or update an old one.
BizDen also works with start-ups, helping them to launch and win their first customers, and with larger companies who need the expertise that BizDen can provide on an adhoc basis, instead of employing someone full-time.
The core team has many years of experience in the following areas:
- running businesses from £4million to £33million annual turnover
- growing the size of businesses significantly
- increasing profitability by increasing sales and reducing costs
- starting up new businesses
- marketing and public relations for small businesses and large enterprise businesses
- working with the public sector and the private sector
- working with and within large global matrixed organisations
- contract writing and negotiation
- responding to / bidding for tenders, and evaluation of tender submissions
- website creation
In addition, BizDen has a number of associates, who can be called upon as required to provide expertise in advanced and complex web-hosting, SEO, e-mail marketing, graphic design, etc.